Thursday, February 16, 2017

Edcamp PHIRST



MARCH 18, 2017
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
RESURRECTION CATHOLIC SCHOOL
I am proud to be a co-host and presenter for this Edcamp that will be hosted in Montgomery in March. Edcamps are powerful educator led conferences. I enjoy listening to educators speak on what excites them about education and teaching. I also like to assist these teachers, giving them ideas that they can brainstorm with, and bring back to their schools, communities. If you haven't signed up for an Edcamp, I highly encourage you to do so. There are Edcamps that are being hosted all over the State of Alabama. I wonder how many I will attend this year?

For more info, please follow the website at Edcamp PHIRST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ecosystems

  Weekly Curriculum Update Dear Parents,  Welcome to Week # ! The curriculum calendar for this week has been attached, here are some highlig...