Friday, May 12, 2017

SARIC and Satsuma School District Summer Technology Bash

I am thrilled to be one of the trainers for this year's SARIC (South Alabama Research and Inservice Center) Technology Bash in Satsuma. I would like to thank Jana Hoggle, for having me (and taking a chance lol). This will be one of the many training sessions that I will be presenting this summer.

My session, By the Power of G-Suite, will focus on educators sharpening their skills with G-Suite, from organizing Google Drive, to creating quizzes with forms. We will even look at Google's new feature, Team Drive, and then we will dive into Google Classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ecosystems

  Weekly Curriculum Update Dear Parents,  Welcome to Week # ! The curriculum calendar for this week has been attached, here are some highlig...